Revel in RED TEETH: Rossland’s Mountain Wine Festival
Summer in BC is renowned for long sunny days, world-class adventure, breath-taking scenery, and unpretentious independent wineries that’ll send your cork popping. RED Mountain Resort in partnership with The Josie — the Kootenay Rockies’ newest luxury boutique hotel — are ecstatic to offer all of this and more during the third edition of RED Teeth: the ultimate mountain wine festival located in the province’s adventure epicentre, Rossland BC. Wine and dine amongst the Monashee Mountains and celebrate this Canada Day long weekend during the 4-day festival, taking place from Friday, June 28th – Monday, July 1st.
The Four Day Festival will Include:
– Upper Bench Winemaker’s Dinner – Friday, June 28 @ 6.30PM – $129 per person
– RED Teeth – Discovery Seminar – Saturday, June 29 @ 11AM – $35 per person
– RED Teeth – Wines of the World Seminar – Saturday, June 29 @ 4.00PM – $45 per person
– Signature Event – RED Teeth Wine Festival – Sunday, June 30 @ 4.30PM – $69 per person
Sample delicious local varietals from over 20 of Canada’s premiere wineries which include:
• Upper Bench Winery, Penticton
• Roche Winery, Penticton
• Foxtrot Vineyards, Naramata
• Baillie-Grohman Estate Winery, Creston
• River Stone Estate Winery, Oliver
• Mt. Boucherie Estate Winery, Kelowna
• Rust Winery, Oliver
• …and more!
Tickets are now available – for more information on the event, including the full event schedule and photos, or to purchase tickets, please visit www.redresort.com/redteeth/
Featured photo credit: Ashley Voykin.