What’s Up? The Local Music Scene. Dec 16th, 2021
Got something happening this weekend? Post here if I’ve missed it! For next week, send me a PM and I’ll add it to the show then and each week. 😉 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
FEATURING: Joshua Smith, Grizzli Winery, Craig Thomson, Anna Jacyszyn, The Blue Gator, Jon Bos, Globe Cafe & Tapas Bar, O’Flannigan’s Pub, Jeff Piattelli, Quails’ Gate, Ben Klick, Daniel Fogarty, David Mihal, Shamma Sabir, Sean Bray, The Blue Grotto Nightclub, Forty Foot Fred, Double Sharp, The Vibrant Vine, Memphis Blues BBQ House Kelowna, Curious Cafe, The Band Forum, Match Eatery & Public House Kamloops, Dave Coalmine Band, Cod Gone Wild, Mary Irwin Theatre, Clancy’s Pub, Rick ‘Poppa Dawg’ Halisheff, KINGA, Jill Fai, Moving Lines, NFA – The Dance Rock Band, Longhorn Pub
Missed a few so I thought I would post here:
- Noble Crew (John Noseworthy and the crew) at Grindrod Pub . Doing a benefit for a gentleman that lost his house due to a fire.
- New Years Eve Midnight Special Band Live (Roger Carr and company) at The Howling Coyote Pub & Grill in #Oliver B.C phone: 1.250.498.0123 for Advance tickets.
- Round Here at Copper Brewing Co. Friday Dec 17 @ 5pm – 8 pm.
- Sick Moose #Karaoke and sing along (acoustic) every Saturday at Brothers Tavern & Liquor Store #Sicamous 9-12.
#supportlivemusic, #livemusickelowna, #livemusickamloops, #livemusicpenticton, #livemusicvernon, #livemusicoliver, #livemusicosoyoos,
~ You can check out all the events on the events tab on GonzoOkanagan.com
Thank you to my Social Sponsors,
- Kelowna Music Events Page – https://www.facebook.com/groups/kelownamusicevents/