Sleep Tech: Helping People Get A Better Night’s Sleep Since 2017
We all know that getting enough sleep (which is circa seven to eight hours per night) is rather difficult these days. Getting up early, and going to bed in the late hours, is what seems to be the most obvious problem here.
What’s more frightening, though, is that a lack of quality sleep is not only bad for your physical and emotional health, but can also lead to decreased productivity and even emotional problems. Sleep deprivation is a public health concern, and in this age of modern innovation, we have the benefit of turning to – technology.
Sleep Tech: What Does It Mean?
In case you haven’t heard about it, sleep tech is a new form of technology that goes way beyond sleep tracking via Fitbits and similar smartwatches or devices.
The new technology adopts a natural method, whereby you can get your sleep right with things like weighted blankets, sunlight-imitating alarm clocks, and many technological aspects that actually make sense and work similar to your bio-rhythm.
Sleep Tech: The Best Gadgets
However, the biggest problem regarding sleep is you and your desire to reach for your phone as soon as you close your laptop (or tablet). Getting used to having our smartphones in hand can definitely get out of control.
So, how do you solve it?
Consider the following sleep tech gadgets:
- Dodow – A gadget that lulls you to sleep by projecting soft and pulsing light onto the ceiling.
- Weighted blanket – An effective treatment for anxiety disorders, and a super relaxing experience, in general.
- Drift Light – Your light is now re-invented, dimming gradually and imitating a sunset-like experience.
- Bed Fan – Balancing your body temperature while you’re sleeping.
- Sense Sleep System – Tracking your sleep, and helping you drift off with relaxing sounds and a smart alarm.
- Smart Mattress – A mattress that’s integrated with IoT connectivity, sleep tracking, and temperature control.
A Final Word
As you can see from the various technologies above, sleep tech has become an incredibly viable market. In fact, it’s far more than just a simple trend – it’s a reality that makes our lives easier – and makes us healthier.
Are you ready to try some of these sleep tech gadgets? Comment below so that we know!