GonzoOkanagan.com Music Industry Golf Tournament & Festival brought to you by Cleaning Angels
Here’s some information for you all as we start the setup at the course this week.
- 9am registration – 10am shotgun start. Carts will have your names on them.
- Registration Check In – Mulligans available to buy at registration as well as golfers and cart assignment (Thank you to our cart sponsor Murphy’s Landing Resort, Nakusp BC).
- Swag bags – Burger, beer coupon & concert wristbands will be in your swag bags at registration.
- Parking is extremely limited so book a cab, Designated Driver or carpool. 😉
- Need a taxi or Designated Driver? Yourdriver.ca is ready for your call! Book as soon as you can as they will book up fast. For a taxi service, Checkmate Cabs are ready to take you safely to the golf tournament/festival and home at 250-861-1111.
- Food & beverages available out there on the course driving around throughout the day (it’s 5 o’clock somewhere!).
- Golfers pace – please keep up the pace as best you can. We have 160 of you golfing as well as sponsors, games and live music to checkout so do you best. Thank you.
- Accommodations – We have tried our best to get the best deals we could for accommodations but the hospitality industry was hit very hard over the past 2 years so, we weren’t successful in finding deals for you unfortunately. Air-BnB might be the way to go if you haven’t booked already.
- Previous Sept 19, 2021 event at Sunset Ranch postponed event info – If you purchased for Sept 19th, 2021 event and paid for the top up costs for this event, your name will be at registration. For those that didn’t top up, we are very sorry but we have been completely sold out for months (sold out in 7:14 minutes). We would still love to see you at the festival! Gates open at 12:00-10:30pm CONCERT TICKETS HERE – https://theloveforlive.ca
- Sponsors and paid registered golfers – your names and everything needed will all be at registration table. Please send team names if you haven’t yet to Sue Miller firstname.lastname@example.org asap.
- Sponsors – Please have all your signage, tents and whatever else you are bringing to showcase your business either the night before to Mike Loewen at the course or no later than 8am on June 25th for Mike Loewen and his staff to assist you out to your teeboxes. Be patient if there are several of you trying to get out at the same time. Any questions regarding that, Please call Mike at the golf course at 250-765-7700.
- Need extra concert tickets? Want to help fill the concert grounds? We would love the help and support. Go to https://theloveforlive.ca and share! Thank you! ❤
- Lastly, have a great time and be safe! #theloveforlive #gonzofest2022
- Gates open at 12 noon and goes until 10:30pm.
- Bring your ticket receipt and ID to the gate and we’ll have your name there.2 lines will be created, one for pre-purchased tickets and the other to buy at the gate. $59 adv / $69 at the gate.
- No outside food or beverages allowed.
- Need more concert tickets? Go here!
- Headliners & full event info here!
- Local artists line-up and schedule here!
- Need a Designated driver or taxi? Call Yourdriver.ca or Checkmate Cabs to book! Parking is extremely limited.
- Food and beverages are available at Sunset Ranch Golf Course, in our concert grounds.
- There are outside porta-potties available on the grounds but there is no access to the clubhouse. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- You can bring your folding chairs and blankets (small grass section but it’s 1st come 1st gets it), please avoid umbrellas as they will block the view from people behind you (bring your hats and sunscreen! 28 degrees and it will also drop down to about 15 in the evening :). Thank you. 😉
TICKETS: Tickets are on sale NOW right HERE!
- Mandatory volunteers meeting will be at Sunset Ranch Golf Course Friday June 24th, 2022 at 6pm-8pm. We will be assigning schedules and duties at that time.
- Golf registration portion volunteers are required to arrive at Sunset Ranch on Saturday June 25th, 2022 no later than 8:30am.
- Golf Course volunteers are required to arrive no later than 9:00am June 25th as we will need to cart to out to your holes by 9:30am sharp.
Thank you so much for volunteering for our event! <3 We couldn’t do it without YOU!