Thompson Okanagan Tourism (TOTA)
The Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association, or TOTA as it’s more commonly known, is a not-for-profit society governed by the BC Societies Act. We are governed by an elected Board of Directors who represent business and community tourism interests throughout the region. We are one of five regional tourism organizations in the province of BC that work under the Super, Natural British Columbia brand, and whose mandate includes destination development and marketing.
Who We Are
We are an industry-led organization that represents and supports all business and community tourism interests throughout the Thompson Okanagan, while also assisting with the implementation of Provincial tourism policies.
To sustain the Thompson Okanagan region as a competitive destination through setting strategic direction for the Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association and working as a policy board to ensure the long-term viability of the Association.
To support the ongoing growth and sustainability of our tourism industry by establishing Thompson Okanagan Tourism as a champion of excellence and innovation in destination marketing, management and industry development.
To strengthen Thompson Okanagan’s position as a preferred destination for all travellers in our target markets.
Our Corporate Values
TOTA is committed to:
- Encouraging creativity and innovation in developing a competitive destination
- Developing working relations with stakeholders that are characterized by respect, integrity and transparency
- Building supportive partnerships for the purpose of delivering excellent results
- Facilitating business and community growth that is environmentally, culturally and economically sustainable
- Respecting and responding to the issues and concerns of our stakeholders through developing effective engagement and communication with industry